- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Mandarin fluency.
- Required Skill(s): Ms. Office, Taxation, Export Import, Negotiation, Indonesia Customs Regulation.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Have knowledge in Ferro-nickel would be advantageous
- Handling Customs Clearance process and ensure the export/import shipments applicable to the Indonesia Customs Regulations and Company Regulation
- Liaise with third party (forwarder) according Export/Import process
- Calculate duty and tariff payments owed on shipments
- Monitor or trace the location of goods
- Update Customs regulation to manager
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com